Welcome to our first competition!
We guess that the life of a marine mammal is quite challenging in today's world. Climate change,over fishing, and plastic pollution are amongst these challenges- as if life isn't difficult enough!
So now is the time to imagine yourself as a seal ( you don't have to get too much into character but whatever it takes..!) and let us know what you think the seal in the photo might have to say about life in a sea of plastic. It can be funny, poetic or have a more serious tone.
Write to us on the contact page. Your quote must be able to fit into the speech bubble so no more than approx 25 words.
Please remember also to include your:
Contact details(email or postal address or telephone number)
Name/age (over or under 18 ).
Good luck and don't forget by entering you will also be signing up to our newsletter for offers, more competitions as well as some plastic free tips (please indicate if you wish NOT to receive our newsletter).
Sarah is taking part in the MCS plastic challenge this June so the challenge of plastic free living will be very much in our newsletter this month.
Please see below for our competition rules before entering.
The quality that is Klean Kanteen could soon be yours!
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- The competition is not open to relatives of the company.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
- The prize is a Klean Kanteen water bottle (It is a Classic Klean Kanteen Bottle as shown in the photo).
- The winner will be the person with the best quote as judged by our panel of judges. The names of the judges is available on request.
- The winner will be contacted via email or by post (if this is indicated in your entry).
- The winning entry may be used by Message in the Bottle for promotional purposes and may be displayed on our site .
- The name of the winning entrant will only be displayed with their permission and will be available on request otherwise.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from May 14th 2017 until July 14th 2017 (last entry midnight).
- Message in a bottle is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent
- We will keep your email for the purposes of our newsletter please indicate if you do not wish to receive this. You are able to opt out of our newsletter at anytime.